Our b&b rooms have the following facilities:
- En-suite bathroom with toilet, wash-basin and shower. (1)
- A range of environmental friendly toiletries
- Good quality beds and mattresses
- Luxurious freshly laundered bedding (Duvets), Egyptian cotton pillowcases and sheets, and large Pima towels
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Flat-screen HD FreeSat TV and Radio with a wide choice of channels.
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout all the private and public rooms
- Spare pillows and extra blankets
- Bedside reading lights
- Work desk/dresser and chair; desk light.
- Central Heating, additional electric heater, cooling fan.
- Plenty of built-in shelving and hanging space for your clothes
- Luggage rack
- Room information folder with things to do and see in the area
Residents sitting room and utility room
In addition to the in-room facilities we have a Residents sitting room and conservatory overlooking the garden; and a utility room with a fridge and micro-wave oven which are available exclusively for guests and accessible 24 hours 7 days a week, so you can help yourself to fresh milk when your in-room supply runs out; you may have some of your own food or drink to keep chilled; or you may want to warm something up. There is an iron and ironing board for guest's use, a space to dry wet clothing and muddy boots overnight; torches, umbrella's and walking sticks to borrow; and secure storage for bicycles.
- 'Sudeley' also has a bath